Monday, September 9, 2013

Straight Talk From The Heart

This post is dedicated to 2 people I know who have great courage. I admire them so much.  They touch my heart everyday with their strength.  They have over come many things in life. They are survivors. I pray for them every day. 



This is so true. 

      Love & prayers to those who have had abuse of any kind in your life.
You are a survivor.
You are loved no matter what.
It's not your fault!
             No one asks to be hurt & then suffer the after effects such as depression & so on.
There is a light at the end of this road to recovery. Just hold on to that & know you'll reach that light & be able to live life free and happy again. 
I should know because I've been there too...
Love Cheryl aka Mim
           May God bless , heal, & help you.

6 comments:

  1. You care for your friends so deeply, Yellow Rose! I really enjoy the great job you're doing on your blog! It's really good!
    Luv, Danny

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Danny, Thank you so much. I do care very deeply for my friends. I have found that you tube & facebook is a great way to encourage & try in some small way to help these lovely people I have met. I have got so close to these people. I think when I see someone hurting & I can relate to their pain, I must tell them where I've been & things do get better. :) I am so thankful for your encouragement. It truly helps me to continue what I have started here. Luv,Y Rose

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is beautiful Mim, I have been there too and you are right, we can make it :)))

    (Dee)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh thanks so , so much for your comment. :) means so much.

      Delete