Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Dee Tom my very good friend from Australia

My friend Dee is such a great friend &
a very lovely person. She's so full of talent, she paints & makes beautiful videos.  She is always so supportive of people & has a great sense of humor. We ask each other for advise like friends often do & she's always there with a kind word , encouraging & she makes me smile. I want you to see some of her amazing talent.

An Artist.....
This is the link to her facebook Art page-
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Dee-Tom-Art/497404507018487

Hope you will comment on her lovely work she does. :)  Dee just started the site & will add more art as she can.

Video's......


                     
                      This is a great video of beautiful flowers.

Dee has many videos that you may want to check out on YouTube.
From funny to serious you'll find it to be a great channel.
 http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCVQrFk6MGYX6DNwZV6i1t5A/discussion

DEE, CONGRATS ON 300 SUBS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you Dee for the lovely postcard & gifts. I will always treasure them. You are so thoughtful & hope we have many more chats to come. Lovely lady, Lovely friend. Bless you, Mim

6 comments:

  1. I love that Floriade-Canberra video! So beautifully photographed! Love your blog, Cheryl! I'm addicted!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I just love blogging about friends from far away. Dee is so cool. Glad your addicted. :)

      Delete
    2. Cheryl, you have done the nicest thing for me, thank you my dear friend :)))))))) Dee

      Delete
    3. You are so welcome. It was a joy! your friend Cheryl

      Delete
  2. Cheryl .......... woke up to this, amazing my friend, so happy and honoured and thank you so much, you are an angel. Hugs so much xx Dee

    ReplyDelete