Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Adventures in my back yard, A scary story


Good Morning. Excuse me if I am a little off & no I have not been in da jug of wine that sits in my garden for 2 yrs now. Maybe I should explain. I was doing a video of my garden for a you tube friend & as I walked through I came up on a jug of wine. Oh wait! I know here is the video....You may have seen but if not here it is.






Back to my story...
Ok I was out in the garden minding my own business, and I was moving some dirt & hay with my hands & AhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

Oh wait...... I for got to say I've already killed a snake one day, got stung by a bee, got ants in my pants & yes I striped for the neighbors. True story! lol The neighbors just clapped as if  they had been to an Opera or somethin. I was sooooooooooo embarrassed. Glad it was some close friends of ours. They kept their distance that day & so did I.  

Ok this is really back to the  story now. Anyway, I reached down in the hay & dirt & I touched something slimy. It was a huge, big, ugly, FROG!!!!! IT JUMPED & I JUMPED, I screamed, & it jumped even higher & yep...... the neighbors again. haha  The frog was a brown colored, slick with spots, YUCKY!!!! I touched it. EUUUUuuuuuuueeeeWWWW . This time the neighbors ask me if I was ok. They laughed for some reason. Maybe it looked like I was having a jumping contest with the frog.   My am I ever wore out now. Its only 8 am.     Ok back to my garden, I think.   Hope ya got a little laugh. :)   & Have a great day my friends faraway. cheryl aka mim

4 comments:

  1. This was sooo funny and great! You remind me of a modern day Mark Twain, with your cool, "down home" stories! Although, I don't think Mark Twain ever stripped for his neighbors! HA HA HA!
    I wish I lived next door to you, I wouldn't need T.V! LOL!
    I could handle the snake and the ants, but I'm allergic to bee stings, and would be very sick right now!
    The frog probably just wanted a kissy, Yellow Rose, like all the guys do! AWESOME, hilarious blog, girl! You outdid yourself!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. THANKS! WOAAAAAHHHHhhhhh! what a compliment coming from you. This means so much to me. I guess I should tell ya that when I was small I had a terrible time with dyslexia & ADD & I still struggle with it today. So these compliments are extra special to me. :) Thanks again. luv Yellow Rose. Hey I forgot hahahaha on not needing a tv if u lived next door. That was funny. Oh & B careful round them bees!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hhaaahhaa maybe it needed a kiss LOL xxxxxxx that is funny, sounds like a lovely place to leave in :D (dee)

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha, I guess he did need a kiss. lol It is lovely here. Thanks for the comment D. Your great!

    ReplyDelete