Sunday, September 15, 2013

Just stuff n seasons with a drop of sillyness

Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii there friends, Wanna know what my favorite season is????   YOU DO! OK... Well, lets start with fall. Ahhhhh the cool breeze, the leaves changing colors. It's my favorite season of all.  I love to put out pumpkins, scarecrows, apple cinnamon scented candles & cant wait till its cool enough to open all my windows . I go all out for fall. May sound silly but it's like a new beginning to me after the long hot summer. I love sunflowers & all the fall colors. I collect little scarecrows to put out each year starting mid September. I loveeeeeeee fall! 

Oh & Lets talk Halloween, Love Halloween!!!! pumpkins, candy & dressing up. Uhmm Ill save that for that month. ha-ha.  I'm just a big kid at heart & always will be.   I am jumping forward fast. Just got really excited when a few yellow leaves landed on the ground or maybe it reminded me of the song by Coldplay called Yellow! Oh how I love Coldplay




Here is my favorite Coldplay song of all time "Fix You" .  

                 My friend Megan shared an awesome version of 
                                      Fix You (Aylen Remix)
                                 Coooool dudeeeeeeeeeeeee :) 
                                   A big thumbs up from me. 

Hope you all have a really great weekend where ever ya are & what ever your doing.

Just want to say it's been so fun doing this blog so far. Thanks for so many views. I really want to thank the one who have shared,commented, liked & blogged about this blog. Thanks for not makin a bid deal about commas, periods, run on sentences & you know just stuff I shoulda learned when I was SUPPOSED to be in school. lol   This blog is just me. The real deal. Un- supervised. 
 I do this for fun & I make no money. I don't advertise it's just something I love to do. (Nothing against the people who do make money.)  I don't even sub for sub as gounderus puts it so well.. I just follow or sub who I like or what interests me. Can't wait to figure out who the next talented person is  to put on my blog. There is so many great people. 
your friend from far away, Cheryl / Lady Mim

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful blog by a beautiful woman, inside and out! The autumn leaves pale in comparison to the loveliness of my Yellow Rose! How's that for bein' po-ettik?!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    2. Thanks so much! *blushing*. You are very poetic. :) You big ole sweet guy. Yellow Rose.

      Delete