Friday, September 13, 2013

Meet James Daniel Reeves from Georgia

Hi everyone! I'm sure you have maybe already met James Daniel Reeves but if not I hope you will check out his awesome music.
 James is a friend I met on You Tube.  He's a singer songwriter who's not afraid to try new things.  Here is a song he recently uploaded to You Tube. It's called "Sad About a Girl" with an upbeat sound.  





                                                        Wasn't that awesome!!! 
Here is the link to his Discussion page where people leave him all kinds of cool comments & compliments.
http://www.youtube.com/user/JamesDanielReeves/discussion   Id say he is very popular. Here is one of the comments that really stood out to me. It describes his talents well & I couldn't agree more.
"Sad About a Girl - Original music by James Daniel Reeves . So glad to see you at it again. Another awesome song from someone who has a unique sound and style all their own. Love the tempo and pace of this song. Vocals sound as awesome as ever. Always like the wall of sound style you have. It brings an appealing sound to a listeners ear. This is far better than most of the so called mainstream fluff out there. Thanks for making my day."  


                   Here is another video of his & Yep It's great.   In my                                     opinion all his songs are great. 


                                                                   
                                                               " Reaction "  
      I think this one is my favorite...... Ohhhhhhhhhhh its so hard to choose.  Hope you visit James's channel.
just follow the links in the songs or discussion page. :)

James, thanks so much for giving us such a gift, your time & your awesome music. I'm sure you will go far in life with such talents. You are a really cool person with great personality. I'm honored to know you & call you my friend.  See ya on You Tube. Never stop making music. It's what makes the world go round.  Cheryl

2 comments:

  1. Cheryl! You have awesome taste in music! James Daniel Reeves is wonderful! Really unique music, reminds me of Tom Petty! I will definitely subscribe to this artist's channel! I agree with you, Yellow Rose, I believe he has a bright future in the music world!
    Loving your entertaining, cute, enlightening blog!
    Danny
    P.S. His music sounds like it's from out of this world! I'm not sure, but he may be a Glirkazoid in disguise!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Danny, & wow the views this post has got. James is really great. I think U & I have the same taste in music. Happy you always visit my blog & giving me lots of cool compliments. :)

      P.S.You are to funny, a glirkazoid, maybe....ya never know. haha

      Delete