Sunday, October 20, 2013

BEAUTY....

                                                 Beautiful  moon shots this morning.💙
                                             Pictures of the Sun Moon & Clouds & Water
                                           To me its just beauty captured in a moment in time
  
A moon in a heart of trees. 


 Moon Looks like a cross💙
It's beautiful . 





One cool full moon. 


moon


The magic of evening

Moon in the daytime

Days peaceful end....



mornings, sun, clouds, & fog on the lake


storm covers the sun 


Thanks for looking at my pics. 
Hope you enjoyed then.
Blessings to all of you
Love your friend 
Mim<3

night....


:)
Btw, thanks for you friendship , love & support, my good facebook & youtube friends.


for my friend Dee Tom who inspired me to share these. luv Mim

2 comments:

  1. You should take more photo's sis! Esp across the lake!

    ReplyDelete